Cornèr Bank AG is one of the most popular lenders in Switzerland. With its wide range of loans, you can meet your financial needs - be it an urgently needed renovation or the purchase of a new car.
But what is actually behind Cornèr Bank? What credit options does the financial services provider offer and what are the advantages of the Cornèr Bank Ècash loan? You can find out here in our loan comparison.
Cornèr Bank - a look behind the scenes
Cornèr Bank AG is a private bank founded in 1952 and based in Lugano. First founded by Vittorio Cornaro, the private bank is still majority-owned by the Cornaro family and is managed by CEO Paolo Cornaro. Cornèr Bank specializes in private banking as well as credit and credit card business.
Today, the bank has numerous branches in various Swiss cities, including Locarno, Lausanne and Zurich, and offers financial services through selected Swiss post offices. Cornèr Bank Ltd also has subsidiaries in Luxembourg, Milan and Nassau in the Bahamas. With total assets of 4.8 billion Swiss francs and 980 employees, the bank is one of the most highly respected private banks in Switzerland.
One of Cornèr Bank Ltd’s hobbyhorses is the introduction of the Visa card. The private bank was the first banking institution to introduce the Visa card back in 1975. This was followed in 1998 by the launch of the Mastercard card.
In October 2017, Cornèrcard also enabled the introduction of Fitbit Pay. This mobile payment function allows Cornèrcard Visa customers to make contactless payments worldwide using the Fitbit Iconic smartwatch. Since then, Cornèrcard has also enabled its credit cards for other mobile payment providers such as Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay, giving customers even more options for contactless payments.
Cornèr Bank loans
At Cornèr Bank, you can obtain numerous financing solutions and loans that are perfectly tailored to your financial needs. Like Bob Kredit, the private bank offers a regular installment loan, but also other financing options.
- Mortgage loan: With a mortgage loan from Cornèr Bank, you can make your real estate dreams come true. The loan can be individually and flexibly adapted to your needs.
- Lombard loans: To obtain short-term liquidity, you can take out a lombard loan with Cornèr Bank. This is collateralized with your securities portfolio and the money is immediately available to you.
- Commercial loans: Cornèr Bank’s commercial loan could be of interest to entrepreneurs. With this comprehensive range of loans, you can realize your company’s projects and plans immediately.
- Institutional loans: Cornèr Bank also offers a suitable financing solution for public institutions, which creates more liquidity and supports important projects.
The advantages of the Ècash loan at a glance
Another special offer from Cornèr Bank Ltd. is the so-called Ècash loan. This is available with the Cornèrcard and offers you the following advantages:
- Attractiveness: With the Ècash loan from Cornèr Bank you benefit from an APR from 5.9% and also have the option of taking over an existing loan.
- Security: Cornèr Bank Ltd. offers you payment protection insurance from Helvetia so that you are optimally protected in the event of financial bottlenecks.
- Flexibility: Thanks to the fixed monthly installments, you can plan your monthly budget optimally. You can adjust the amount of the installments individually to your financial situation.
How to get your Ècash loan
Not only the advantages speak in favor of the Ècash loan from Cornèr Bank AG, but also the simple application for the loan via Miro Kredit AG.
- Submit a loan application: The first step is to submit a non-binding loan application through us. All you have to do is enter your personal details and then set a time for the first contact.
- Get advice: Following your loan application, you will receive comprehensive advice on your personal loan options by telephone from one of our experts.
- Check your documents: Your documents will then be checked within 24 hours and you will receive an answer.
- Sign the loan agreement: In the last step, all you have to do is sign the loan agreement. Once the 14-day withdrawal period has expired, you will receive your desired loan in your account.
Credit requirements: Who is eligible to apply?
In accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Consumer Credit (KKG), you must meet certain requirements to apply for a loan. For example, Ècash credit is available to all Swiss citizens and residents of legal age. Foreign nationals must have a B or C residence permit.
In addition, personal loans may only be granted after a successful credit check, meaning that a good credit rating and sufficient creditworthiness are required to obtain the Ècash loan from Cornèr Bank.
Time frame: How quickly will the Ècash loan be approved?
Once the verification process has been successfully completed and the signed contract has been received by Cornèr Bank Ltd, the loan you have applied for will be transferred directly to your bank account after the statutory waiting period of 14 days.
Cornèr Bank Ltd. offers its customers a wide range of credit solutions - from mortgages to personal loans. The private bank has always attached great importance to transparency and customer satisfaction, which makes it a good option for borrowers. Similar to Cembra Money Bank in the loan comparison, applying for the popular Ècash loan is quick and straightforward, so you can make your dreams come true.
Private loan calculation example:
Loan amount: CHF 10,000 without insurance. Repayment period: 12 months
Interest (including costs) amounts between CHF 240.50 and CHF 574.25. Effective interest rate 4.5% – 11.95%. Possible loan repayment period from 12 to 120 months
Processing fees: CHF 0.-. Granting a loan is prohibited if it leads to over-indebtedness (§ 3 Unfair Competition Law – UWG)